Keep track of who created and last updated features not turning off

Jump to solution
07-27-2016 01:53 PM
nspittlemeister_LCFPD
Occasional Contributor

Hi- I am having an issue with the feature layer settings in ArcGIS Online. I have a feature class in ArcMap that has editor tracking enabled that I have published it as a feature service to ArcGIS Online. In the past I have been able to turn off track edits in ArcGIS Online, so that the last editor is not visible in popups in maps published to everyone. But now the keep track of who created and last updated features is checked and grayed out and does not allow me to turn it off (see attached image).

Does anyone know why this can't be turned off anymore?

Thanks,

Nick

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Nick,

In order to disable the editor tracking from the service, turn on enable editing, which will then allow you to turn uncheck the Keep track of who created and last updated feature check box. If you are looking to remove just the attribute from the pop ups, remove the last editor attribute when configuring pop ups.

Cheers,

-Kelly

View solution in original post

2 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Nick,

In order to disable the editor tracking from the service, turn on enable editing, which will then allow you to turn uncheck the Keep track of who created and last updated feature check box. If you are looking to remove just the attribute from the pop ups, remove the last editor attribute when configuring pop ups.

Cheers,

-Kelly

nspittlemeister_LCFPD
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the help Kelly.

0 Kudos