Is it possible to Edit submitted Comments in Crowdsource Polling Application?

Jump to solution
09-01-2016 11:20 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm using Crowdsource Polling as a means of entering records into a related table in AGOL.

The data model for the application is a series of Projects in a spatial database. Each Project can be related to multiple Milestones (i.e., comments).

My client would like to not only be able to add multiple Milestones to Projects - which they can do successfully, but also be able to Edit the Milestones after they have been submitted, within the Crowdsource Polling application. 

Is this possible to do? Is there a way to configure the application to allow users to edit crowdsource polling comments? 

I'm hosting the application on my organization's web server, so have full access to the code.

Also I'm aware of this code sample detailing how to edit related records in the API, but can't figure out how to implement the feature in Crowdsource Polling. (e.g., what folder do I store the relevant applyEdit function in the application? How do I configure the Javascript to match my application?)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update - Esri employee informed me that the September 2016 update of Crowdsource Manager will allow for both the Adding and Editing of Comments. Exactly the functionality I'm looking for. Will wait until release. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update - Esri employee informed me that the September 2016 update of Crowdsource Manager will allow for both the Adding and Editing of Comments. Exactly the functionality I'm looking for. Will wait until release. 

0 Kudos