Is it possible to create a dynamic URL by concatenating a record's attachment token in a popup?

12-28-2018 08:31 AM
LineCrew
New Contributor II

This may be too complicated....but I have a survey in Survey123 that is collecting minimal information and at times possibly many pictures of utility locates. My survey's feature service is being served through ArcGIS Online. My boss needs a viewer/operations dashboard for the locates that are symbolized based on a two week period. 

I am trying to find a simple way that my boss can click on a feature in the operations dashboard and view all the associated pictures in a popup. I am open to suggestions, but this is what I have come up with, but am not sure if it will work.

I am trying to create a dynamic URL that would pass the feature's attachment token to the base URL that you find when you click on the picture after drilling down through the related tables.

When you right-click on "bluestakePics-20181227-223217.jpg" it gives the following URL:

Then I want to set it up through the popup settings so that each picture is displayed:

Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply