Internet Explorer 11 and ArcGIS Online Content/Account Access

Jump to solution
12-18-2017 08:01 AM
MaryEllen_Perko
Occasional Contributor II

Hi.  Currently our users are not able to get to their "Content" or "Groups" after logging into ArcGIS Online using Internet Explorer 11.  Chrome is fine.  No one reported problems on Friday so it seems like something happened over the weekend.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem?  Or, more importantly, can anyone provide information on how we can fix it?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StephanieWendel
Esri Contributor

Hey Everyone!

The team was able to identify an issue and will be patching tonight. Feel free to contact support for more details.

View solution in original post

13 Replies
JeffGarcia2
New Contributor III

Also experiencing same issue this morning using IE 11 version 11.0.48 (KB4047206)

0 Kudos
CarmelConnolly
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mary and Jeff Garcia‌, 

Can you share some screenshots of what users are seeing? 

Are they logged in with the correct accounts and not using public Esri accounts?

Was there an update made to your organisation's IE 11 or Firewall over the weekend?

Carmel

0 Kudos
CarmelConnolly
Esri Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

I'm seeing the same thing as well as another member of my org.  My Contents loads fine in Chrome, but the Loading icon does not go away in IE11 when I go to My Content.

0 Kudos
BillSpiking__GISP
Occasional Contributor

Same here.  We've tested multiple organizational accounts and computers on and off our network.  IE version 11.0.9600.18816.

0 Kudos
SRC_BOCCGIS_Department
New Contributor II

We have the same issue.

0 Kudos
BryanMc
Occasional Contributor

Same issues here. We can login if viewing the map, but if login from home screen or already logged in and try to browse content section, just get a perpetual loading bar. Everything works fine in both Chrome and Firefox. Screenshot attached, although you can guess how boring it is loading icon

0 Kudos
MichaelKlein
New Contributor II

Same issue here.  Edge and Chrome work,  not IE11

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this issue. This has also been reported through technical support and our teams are looking into the issue. Feel free to contact technical support, and this question will be updated when we have more information. SWendel-esristaff

-Kelly

0 Kudos