Integromat: Watch for edits in a specific field

12-08-2022 12:23 PM
ArmstKP
Occasional Contributor III

Is this possible to do in a scenario?  I know you can just watch for edits, but I want to be able to watch for edits in a specific field.  Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You can accomplish this with a conditional filter on your scenario. When the edit comes through, it should provide the attribute edits as a JSON object. By checking for the presence of the field you want, you can ensure that the scenario only proceeds when that field has been edited, and terminate otherwise.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
ArmstKP

@jcarlson It does provide the attribute info, but it returns all the fields, not just the attribute/field that was edited.  I need to know when that field changes from anything to anything else...

0 Kudos
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Hm... That's odd. You don't get to see the "updates" object that is submitted to the server?

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
ArmstKP

This is what comes from the iterator:

ArmstKP_0-1670533950581.png

0 Kudos
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I see! You're using the Field Maps integration, which I think is just grabbing the form itself. I was thinking of a feature service webook: Webhooks - Payloads (Feature Service)—ArcGIS REST APIs | ArcGIS Developers

That uses the Extract Changes capability. I've only minimally worked with it, and have not dug into the new capabilities at 11.0, but you ought to be able to see specific changes that way.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
ArmstKP

This is the output of the Watch Feature edits:

ArmstKP_1-1670534128652.png

0 Kudos