In WebApps or WebMaps, attribute-domain aliases not showing in pop-ups after feature search.

Jump to solution
06-22-2017 01:53 PM
TomBell1
New Contributor III

In WebApps or WebMaps, a user can search for a feature using the search box.  When a feature is found, the webmap or webapp zooms into the feature, and brings up a pop-up box.  In my experience, however, the pop-up box does not display the domain aliases, but rather only the coded values, which is Greek to the user.  The user has to click-off and then re-click onto the feature in order for domain aliases to show up in the pop-up box.  Which most users will not know to do.

Initial search (note lack of aliases, just the underlying codes):

Pop-up lacking domain aliases, after initial search for feature from AGOL search-box

After clicking away and re-selecting (note the domain aliases now appear):

Search box after clicking away from selected feature and then re-selecting

Any help would be appreciated!

-Tom Bell

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Thanks for reporting the issue. We will take a look into this. Could either of you share your web map? I'd also recommend reporting the issue to technical support.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
City_of_MorgantonNC
New Contributor II

Just adding, I also have run into this.

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Thanks for reporting the issue. We will take a look into this. Could either of you share your web map? I'd also recommend reporting the issue to technical support.

TomBell1
New Contributor III

Hi Kelly,

My webapps no longer show the pop-up's without the domain aliases and things look right.  Thank you so much for your help!

-Tom

0 Kudos