I noticed about an hour ago that most of my online maps are broken. Is there an outage?

Jump to solution
11-10-2022 12:21 PM
Labels (3)
drewcole232
New Contributor III

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
drewcole232
New Contributor III

IT did some work on the domain and this caused our REST services to be unreachable. Everything is back now and I can finally relax. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
drewcole232
New Contributor III

Even though this was supposed to happen yesterday, I'm hoping it's somehow tied to this...

drewcole232_0-1668112025579.png

I've noticed that layers I've created within the past few months still load. 

0 Kudos
sarah_maisel
Esri Contributor

Thanks for posting! Are you still seeing this issue? If so, can you please expand on the behavior you are seeing? Is there an error message? Is this happening to all of your maps or only some?

Cheers,

Sarah

ArcGIS Online Advocacy Lead

drewcole232
New Contributor III

Hi Sarah,

Yes, it is still occurring. 

I noticed around 3pm EST that all services hosted on our server (ArcGIS Server Manager) were unavailable. Only feature services hosted on AGOL online stayed available. 

Before I left work I confirmed that the services on ArcGIS server manager were up and running. Nothing seemed off.

A ‘blank’ base map is displayed until a message eventually pops up that says the layers cannot be added to the map.

Unfortunately I won’t be able to troubleshoot further until Monday. No real idea if the issue is on our end or not. I wasn’t making any major changes to anything at the time. 

Here is a link to one of our maps where the majority of layers are broken.

Thanks! 

https://mceo.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=6bb8286813f64ef58f748663dd579270

drewcole232_0-1668127232466.png

0 Kudos
drewcole232
New Contributor III

IT did some work on the domain and this caused our REST services to be unreachable. Everything is back now and I can finally relax. 

0 Kudos