Hub Content Tags

Jump to solution
07-19-2021 01:31 PM
RoscoPeters17
New Contributor II

I'm having some difficulty adding a web service to my hub. I've copied the url and input the required fields but it seems like the "Tag*" is not being accepted. I've tried creating a new tag and making sure that the entry matched existing tags but neither seems to work. Please advise:

RoscoPeters17_0-1626726641455.png

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ReubenWeinshilboum
New Contributor III

I think that you just need to press Enter on your keyboard once you've typed the tag, or word. The ArcGIS Hub Metadata Tags will accept the asterisk "*" (see below); however, I can't think of many cases when this would be necessary. 

ArcGIS Hub Metadata TagsArcGIS Hub Metadata Tags

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ReeseFacendini
Esri Regular Contributor

Remove the "*" from the beginning of the the tag name.

0 Kudos
ReubenWeinshilboum
New Contributor III

I think that you just need to press Enter on your keyboard once you've typed the tag, or word. The ArcGIS Hub Metadata Tags will accept the asterisk "*" (see below); however, I can't think of many cases when this would be necessary. 

ArcGIS Hub Metadata TagsArcGIS Hub Metadata Tags

OvidioRiveraAllianceB-C
New Contributor

That worked. Sorry, it seems very basic...

0 Kudos
OvidioRiveraAllianceB-C
New Contributor

Hello Roscopeters, I'm new at ArcGis Hub and I have that same problem, did you have some solution?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
CharlottePeters95540
New Contributor III

You need to press the ENTER key after each tag to commit the tag. If you're using the TAB key to go to the next field, the tag(s) will not be accepted. 

0 Kudos
massitchy
New Contributor

Do you know how to fix this problem? I'm a newbie here at ArcGis Hub and I'm having the same issue.   thirdle

0 Kudos