How to show images in popups

07-03-2019 06:43 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good day,

I'm trying to add a link to an image in a popup from a web map service I published. I have a feature class with images added to the attribute table. I've published this feature class but I don't see the picture field in the attribute table. When I configure the popups, I can see the picture field and I added it to the popup, but nothing is displayed. I found several articles on how to show an image in a popup, but they require that you already have links to the images already working. I haven't even been able to get that far. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

After looking into the attachment viewer app, I did have one more question....is it possible to use this app with feature layers that were collected in Survey123, so that the images are stored in a related repeat table? If not, is that a functionality that will possibly be added later?

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Katherine,

Thanks for your feedback, this is functionality that we are currently exploring to include in a future release of Attachment Viewer. I don't see anything specifically logged on the ideas site for this request, so would encourage you to do that if desired.

Thanks,

Kelly

0 Kudos