How long it takes for renew Organization ArcGIS Online subscription?

Jump to solution
03-28-2018 11:43 PM
AdministratorAGOL_ODIMM
New Contributor III

Our organization pay almost 40 days ago for #ArcGIS Online, we still do not have access to our account. And of course after 30 days our account was #suspended and we don't have access to our data, we can not manage the processes of the organization placed on AGOL.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JuanitaTaylor
New Contributor

Thank you odimm_admin for bringing this situation to our attention.  We are looking into the cause of the delay and will ensure you get access to your #ArcGIS Online subscription today.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
AdministratorAGOL_ODIMM
New Contributor III

Thank you Robert, it's the first time when we try to solve the problem using this way.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Just an FYI - There is no need to put in duplicate questions in the forums, since the same people usually see most of them.  To tag other groups or people, use the @ and the group name like Robert did above.  The post will then show up there too.  I will mark the other two posts as dupes and link to this one.  You can delete those too if you want.  Always better to keep one post so all the answers are in one place.

As far as renewal, I think you typically have to go through your customer rep or local distributor.

The page https://www.arcgis.com/features/plans/pricing.html    has a link at the bottom for "outside the US"

Contact Us | Esri About    Maybe that will help?

edit:  there is a little more info in the other posts, so you can maybe edit this one to include info.  Make sure not to include any personal or customer number specific info.

KGerrow-esristaff

AdministratorAGOL_ODIMM
New Contributor III

Rebecca thx for useful information. It was a lack of communication with local distributor, so that's why I decided to put question here.

0 Kudos
JuanitaTaylor
New Contributor

Thank you odimm_admin for bringing this situation to our attention.  We are looking into the cause of the delay and will ensure you get access to your #ArcGIS Online subscription today.

AdministratorAGOL_ODIMM
New Contributor III

Thank you Juanita, now every thing is ok.