How do I build a web app where I can Identify the values of several rasters?

Jump to solution
09-24-2014 12:17 AM
mettegreve
New Contributor III

If you were a complete novice, how would you go about building a web app where the main functionality was to do a simple 'Identify' on a bunch of raster layers/Image services with floating point rasters? I already have the image services...

Please help... I've tried so many things by now, but I just can't figure this one out!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Mette,

I would recommend using ArcGIS.com.  Since you have ArcGIS Desktop, you have an ArcGIS.com Organization.  If you haven't activated it already, contact Customer Service to do so.  They will send you the link to activate your ArcGIS.com Organization where you can begin building web maps and applications.

You can add the image service(s) to the ArcGIS.com viewer and configure the pop-up to display the pixel values.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Mette,

I would recommend using ArcGIS.com.  Since you have ArcGIS Desktop, you have an ArcGIS.com Organization.  If you haven't activated it already, contact Customer Service to do so.  They will send you the link to activate your ArcGIS.com Organization where you can begin building web maps and applications.

You can add the image service(s) to the ArcGIS.com viewer and configure the pop-up to display the pixel values.

0 Kudos