Feature Layer Comparison in AGOL

05-26-2022 09:01 AM
DavidAdelsberg
New Contributor III

Is it possible to show on a map, whether thru ArcPro, ArcMap, AGOL using arcade expression, the difference between 2 feature layers with same attribute fields that have changes in certain fields.  For example, I have a field named Grade and in year 2020 the grade was B-1.  In the other feature layer which is current year 2022, that Grade field is now B-2.  I want to compare those 2 tables to each other and only show the parcels that have a difference change in that particular field for Grade.

I want to show this change visually on a map so its easy to compare the 2 years and easily see where the changes are.  Please see attached image of what I'm looking for.  I'd like to be able to maybe highlight the outline of parcels only with the difference in grade changes(I drew in those highlights).  Right now I only show the difference with the labels by having both layers turned on.  I need something to make it pop out or very obvious to tell the difference to the user. 

That or if you can write an arcade expression saying if the field from feature layer Grade is equal to the field of Grade 2020, than don't label that parcel.  Thanks!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Waffle_House
Occasional Contributor II

Create a new field and a label class based on that field in Pro?

0 Kudos