Select to view content in your preferred language

Error Opening My Content

10-31-2013 03:37 AM
FernandoMons_Nuñez
Emerging Contributor
Hello,

I am testing ArcGis Online and getting in some trobules. Perhaps you can give me a hand with this....

I am trying to create a map adding a Rest Service hosted on this URL: http://datos.santander.es/api/gis/MapaBaseETRS (this is one of my internal Arcgis rest services, that i made public for this testing)

When designing the map, this service works perfectly... I can add, navigate and mix with others layers, and also save the map. No errors when desgining.

But when I close the map, and try to reopen again from My Arcgis Online Content, I am receiving a message indicating that some of the layers cant be loaded because they are uncompatible. When I accept the message, and opening process is finished, I saw in my map, all layer except the one hosted in this service.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Fernando Mons
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
What version of ArcGIS Server are  you running? While I can access the link you provide, none of the links from that page work, which means to me that you've only exposed the one page publicly. If you are running an older version of ArcGIS Server, having the server behind a firewall can be problematic. For example, I can't access the ExportMap link on the page. Since you have a tiled map service with a coordinate system that doesn't match, arcgis.com will make an ExportMap call, instead of accessing the tiles.

Mike
0 Kudos
FernandoMons_Nuñez
Emerging Contributor
Hi Mike,

I have ArcGis 9.3.1 SP2. I am using a proxypass to open only specific urls, so i will try to reconfigure it, to publish all links under this service.

Thank you very much for your help
0 Kudos