Editing related tables in ArcGisOnline

03-02-2021 12:00 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a feature class that is hosted on a server with a relationship class and related table.  I need to be able to edit the related table in ArcGisOnline and have the ability to add records to the related table.  I'm not 100% sure this is possible or not.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MikeSlattery
Occasional Contributor

I have been able to reach into related tables from a feature layer, adding and editing the records in the table.  In this case, I created the feature layer, table and relationship using ArcGISPro and published to ArcGISOnline.   So the layer and the table (and the relationship's definition) all live on ArcGISOnline.    Was this the path you were hoping to take?

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

It lives on an SDE, the relationship class was created in ArcPro and sent to ArcServer.  I need to be able to keep in on the server and in the SDE, so that when the client updates or adds to the table via the web map/app it will reflect back in our SDE.

0 Kudos
MikeSlattery
Occasional Contributor

This is out of my depth - but maybe a two-way replica is the mechanism for that?   I think two-way is supported only by SDE, so you may have what it takes.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't have any experience with two-way replication, I am looking into it now.  Thank you for the suggestion.

0 Kudos