Edit Feature Service Domains in AGO

Jump to solution
12-12-2018 10:43 AM
KatherinePadilla
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I have been editing my feature service domains in AGO and I have noticed a possible bug.  when I add or edit a domain and then hit enter it deletes one of my other established domains.  Has anyone else noticed this issue?  Is this a bug or is there a reason for this function?  I would prefer that not to happen rather instead another line gets added instead.

Thanks!

Katie.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Never mind, I reproduced it in the newest version. I'll log a bug with our development team.

BUG-000118828: When editing the list of values (domain) for a field in Internet Explorer, the new value overwrites the first value in the list

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't reproduce this. I think the best thing to do would be to call Support and open a case. Please let me know if you need assistance creating the case.

0 Kudos
KatherinePadilla
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I did some troubleshooting with our inhouse staff and she found that it was a web browser issue.  This bug happens in Internet Explorer 11.  I did the same process in Chrome and it worked just fine.  Thanks!

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing. If you update IE to the newest version do you still have the same issue?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Never mind, I reproduced it in the newest version. I'll log a bug with our development team.

BUG-000118828: When editing the list of values (domain) for a field in Internet Explorer, the new value overwrites the first value in the list

0 Kudos
KatherinePadilla
Occasional Contributor

Thanks!!

0 Kudos