Domain value in Popup

11-24-2021 09:45 AM
Labels (1)
SDague_FSMAR
New Contributor II

I have a service published via a service definition file as a Map Service with Mapping capabilities only that I am adding to a Web Map in AGOL.  When I configure the popup and view the results, the subtype attribute displays the Domain code and not the description.  Other attributes with domains display correctly, however the subtype attribute will only show the code.  If I add the service to the Web Map via the layer REST endpoint (../MapServer/10), the domain description is displayed correctly. The attached screen images show the feature service TypeID/renderer details and the popup results from the Web Map.

Is there a known bug or workaround for having the subtype domain description displayed correctly in a Map Service vs Feature Service?  I notice most community posts are in reference to Feature Services, but I would like to make use of the Map Service for this project.

The published service is on an ArcGIS Server 10.6.1 on-prem and added to the Web Map as a Web Service (URL) .  Thank you in advance for any insights.

0 Replies