Disable Zoom to in arconline Web Map

05-22-2018 07:36 AM
ITSSPRP
New Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to disable the options available at the bottom of the pop-up in an ArcOnline Web Map.

Currently I see the following options (Zoom to, Pan to and Add a marker), see the screenshot below.

I want to get rid of these options for the users.

Looking forward to hear from others if this is possible without using ArcGIS WebApp builder.

Regards,

Vipin Saroha

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Vipin,

Unfortunately there is no way to remove those using AGOL WAB apps. You would have to use WAB Developer and self host the app to remove those.

0 Kudos
SimonFonji
New Contributor III

Hello Robert & all, I am also interested in the above question. I am using WAB developer. Which file am I suppose to modify e.g. config.json... In addition to the above question, is there a way to get rid of being able to highlight features on the map using pop ups. I have points on the map with visible scale ranges, after a certain 'zoom in' the points disappear but the highlights remain and with continuous 'zooming in' one can actually see the street or household which is something I do not want customers to be able to do.

Thanks,

Simon.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Simon,

So you want to remove the zoom to and highlight all all layers and features in your app? That sounds pretty drastic.

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

You can disable the ability to zoom and pan around with some of the configurable apps.

Check out Minimalist and Media Map for details. This can also be controlled with URL parameters: Use URL parameters to modify embedded maps—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS 

-Kelly