Delete domain in ArcGIS Online

Jump to solution
05-27-2022 01:11 PM
BenJackson
New Contributor III

I created a domain for a field, and now I need to delete it. I cannot seem to be able to do it in ArcGIS Pro, and there is no option online that I can see. Any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

In AGOL, domains are called "lists". You can access the current domain/list for a field by clicking on the "Data" tab in the Item Details page, then "Fields" view, then click the name of the field you want to remove the list for. On that page, click the pencil icon to edit the current list. Within that view, there is a button to "Delete List" in the lower left.

Hope that helps!

Katherine_Clark_0-1653682785292.png

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

In AGOL, domains are called "lists". You can access the current domain/list for a field by clicking on the "Data" tab in the Item Details page, then "Fields" view, then click the name of the field you want to remove the list for. On that page, click the pencil icon to edit the current list. Within that view, there is a button to "Delete List" in the lower left.

Hope that helps!

Katherine_Clark_0-1653682785292.png

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
BenJackson
New Contributor III

Thanks, I couldn't see the delete list button first time for some reason.

0 Kudos