Creating an ArcOnline interactive map, where you can search by address, but how do I get rid of orange highlight around address polygon?

03-14-2018 01:02 PM
JarekWigness
New Contributor

I am creating an interactive ArcOnline map of city streets and addresses, wherein you can search by address location, and then it brings you to address polygon you had searched.  It highlights the land owners land plat polygon in light blue, lists pertinent info, but also has been highlighting the address polygon in an orange shading.  Is there a way I can modify/disable this feature? Would it be under the specific parcel layers properties?  Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you using one of the configurable application templates? If so which one? 

0 Kudos
JarekWigness
New Contributor

To my knowledge, there are currently no configuration parameters set on the map.  The map layout is a basic topographic basemap, with added city street, ETJ, planning zones, and parcel layers.  (Forgive me for I have basic working skills with Arc Online, my usual method is working in Desktop, then uploading the layer files to Online via the 'Share' tool).  I'd appreciate any further insight you could give. Thx

0 Kudos
JarekWigness
New Contributor

So upon playing around with it, would I need to go into the Content portion, Apps--then attempt to edit the configuration parameters? Is there specific edits there I could make to alleviate the issue?

0 Kudos