Construct Drive Time Service Areas that are non-overlapping and provide gapless coverage of the province

01-17-2022 01:40 PM
Labels (1)
EmilyBurridge
New Contributor II

I have access to ArcGIS Pro 2.7, StreetMaps Premium, and ArcGIS Online. I would like to create a layer that acts as a "closest facility" service area for my Addictions and Mental Health Intake Centres. 

I would like for customers to be able to essentially click on the map and get the information about the closest facility no matter where they are in the province, or how far away that facility might be - in Northern Alberta it could be several hours' drive to the nearest one.  It would be a gapless polygon layer with no overlaps that would know simply that anywhere within it, facility X is the closest one.  I would like to incorporate the drive time, as that is the method of travel for all but one or two hamlets in the far North.  I am somewhat familiar with the Drive Time Service areas I can create in ArcGIS Online, I know there is a limit to the size of those, but also that there might be issues with the non-overlapping/gapless requirements of my ask.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
0 Replies