Configure popup media with related records in ArcGIS Online

06-12-2015 10:18 AM
HeathBrackett1
Occasional Contributor II

I have a feature class of bicycle and pedestrian count locations and a table of count records from various years that is related to the feature class.  That is managed in a (1-M) relationship class in the geodatabase.  The map service is created from that data.  I can display the related records in an ArcGIS Online map just fine.  But I want to add a bar or column chart within the location popup that shows the count volumes for each year - the bike count total for each related record.  There are options in the popup media configuration to create charts based on related records but when i try to create one, it ends up making my popup display nothing at all.  Does ArcGIS Online support popup media for 1-M relationships?  Am I doing something wrong or should I report his as a bug?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor

It should work. Can you share your web map?

Thanks

Mike

0 Kudos
HeathBrackett1
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Mike,

I might be abandoning that idea and creating a simplified view of the data that can be charted from a single, flat feature class.  But I am still curious as to why it doesn't work.  I've determined that it is specific to this service, as I can get it to work with another service in the map.  I get a strange error in the console, which is different from an error that I get when I try to show related records for this service in web app builder:

Can I invite you to a group that has the web map?  Is this the user that I should invite?

Thanks,

Heath

0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor

Heath Brackett

Ekim2 would work...thanks.

Mike

0 Kudos