Select to view content in your preferred language

Configure AGOL/FieldMaps Pop-Ups to Display Feature Class/Layer Name

10-13-2022 07:16 AM
CarsonG
Occasional Contributor III

How would I get the pop up in AGOL to display the Feature Layer name without typing it into the title manually?

In ArcPro the pop-up displays the following. CommUtilityNode_P is the feature class. It is correctly displaying the feature class and the Collection Status.

CarsonG_3-1665669306291.png

In AGOL and consequently in Field Maps it is only displaying the field NV5 Collection Status. 

CarsonG_5-1665669583642.png

CarsonG_6-1665669742349.png

I tried some arcade expressions for the title pop up including $layer or $feature but they only display [object Object]

CarsonG_7-1665670314255.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PanGIS
by
Regular Contributor

Hi!

You can set the Title from the Pop-Up Configuration in your Map Viewer:

PanGIS_0-1665670729069.png

0 Kudos
CarsonG

I understand I can set the Title from the Pop-Up Configuration, as that is what I have done by including NV5CollectionStatus in the title as displayed in the fourth screenshot. I want the title to reflect the Feature Layer of the feature that is being identified by the Pop-Up.

0 Kudos
RhettZufelt
MVP Notable Contributor

Since the popup is specific for each layer, just type the LayerName that you want into that field (without the curly brackets).

R_

0 Kudos
CarsonG

Then I am typing each layer name into that field. If I have 69 layers in one project/map, this is too much time spent typing something that should be a setting by default.