Change ArcGIS Online Organization account

Jump to solution
09-03-2020 05:47 AM
PamfilFlorin
New Contributor

Hello,

Once i was noticed about the fact that my Learn ArcGIS account will be closed since 31 August i decided to buy a Student License for one year. I buy that license on my old Learn ArcGIS account and everything was fine, i still have that account and i can administrate it from My Esri. I have one problem about the ArcGIS Online Organization that i set up. After i clicked the link received on e-mail i was asked to use a public account that i have or to create a new public account. I tried the first option with my Learn ArcGIS account but i received an error so i decided to create a new account with the same google account to set up the organization because i thought that i can change this after. So i set up my organization with the new account. My problem now is that i want to use the ArcGIS Online Organization account and to administer it with the Learn ArcGIS account which i used to buy the license but i can`t invite a new member in the Organization to switch this permissions. 

It is something i can do to replace the account created to set up the Organization with the one that I use everyday for training and others. I mention that i don`t have so much experience with this esri Licenses because it is the first one for me. I really do want to have all my study work on one account and not divide it because as you probably understand, i can`t access the ArcGIS apps with the Learn ArcGIS account that i use for Training for example. 

Thank you !

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Pamfil,

Please contact service@esri.com. They can get you to the right people to sort this out!

Adena

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Pamfil,

Please contact service@esri.com. They can get you to the right people to sort this out!

Adena

0 Kudos