Can I configure pop-ups on a hosted feature layer with records from a related table?

07-21-2016 10:04 AM
StevenKincaid
New Contributor III

I know this topic has come up quite a bit over the past couple years so bear with me.  I have finally gotten around to testing this and I can publish a feature service with a related table and host it in ArcGIS Online.  Because it's hosted, I noticed when attempting to configure the pop-ups in the map viewer I only get the option to see a count of my related records and only get to see the data through the attribute table.  Has anyone been able to work around this? have I set something up wrong in the desktop environment?  Any advice would be great.

Thanks,

Steve

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BlaineHansel2
New Contributor

I don't know of any work around with the AGOL map viewer. I assume you have a one to many relationship which is why you see the counts.

Configure pop-ups—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS : With a one-to-many relationship, choose to display the  related data within the pop-up window or in a table. When displaying attributes within the pop-up, string fields show the count. For numeric fields, you can choose to display the sum, min, max, average, or count.

Depending on your work case you might find this helpful.

Related Tables – Exploring New Ways to use Collector for ArcGIS