Buffer analysis in MapViewer

05-15-2015 10:09 AM
CatherineCarter
New Contributor II

Hi again everyone ..

I have a new problem. I have working through the tutorial in the GTK Web GIS book and it was going just fine until I decided to experiment 🙂

I put up the first example and then I tried to buffer the points in the locations layer. The image attached is what I got. It says that I have to do this through Portal. I have the HomeUse subscription which comes with an ArcGIS Online subscription but I do not have a server or Portal for ArcGIS. I thought only the public subscriptions were limited, but is mine that limited as well?

This is the link to the map -- http://cathycarter.maps.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=86e24ea1dfc54a48a6882173d530c634

It is shared with Everyone.

Thank you for the help!

Cathy

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Cathy,

You are able to use the analysis tools with a Home Use Subscription of ArcGIS Online. Try publishing a feature service first and then run the tool or try running the tool a second time. If this doesn't work, please contact Support Services as they can take a look at your specific issue.

Thanks,

Kelly

KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Cathy,

Can you check the running the analysis services again? There was a small issue affecting a small amount organizations with using the analysis services that was resolved last night. Please let me know if this is now working for you.

Thanks,

Kelly

0 Kudos