Batch Attribute Editor - Is it possible to Select Multiple features with the select by point option?

06-19-2017 01:47 PM
JimGrimes
New Contributor II

Using the Batch Attribute Editor in a Web App, Can you use the select by point option in conjunction with holding down a keyboard key to specifically select certain features?  The batch attribute editor freehand polygon tool works in this manner, but it's a bit cumbersome.  Looking to select features for batch attribute editing like adding to the selection or like the selection button works in conjunction with the shift key in ArcMap.  In a Web App, the Select Widget using the Select By Circle options works this way, but then you don't have the option to edit, let alone batch edit.

5 Replies
DarrylKlassen1
Occasional Contributor II

Did you ever find an answer to this questions?  I too have the same issue.  I want my users to be able to select multiple features and calculate them all at one time.  The options for selecting in the Batch Attribute Editor widget are limited.  Not sure how to accomplish this using WAB and AGOL.

0 Kudos
DanielleKulas
Occasional Contributor III

I also have this question

0 Kudos
JimGrimes
New Contributor II

Sorry, never received a response from ESRI.

0 Kudos
SalBarone
New Contributor

I also require this functionality. It's a Batch editor so it should support the selection of multiple features individually.