ArcGIS online service credit deduction unaccountably

10-22-2020 06:52 AM
TaofeekAdebayo1
Esri Contributor

In the report I checked, the summation of my used service credit and the remaining credit is not up to my initial credit. Please I need an urgent response.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ShaneMiles
Esri Contributor

Hi Taofeek Adebayo‌, 

How long have you had the credits and subscription for? I ask because of the note on Understand credits—ArcGIS Online Help | Documentation  "Any unused credits included with your annual subscription expire at the end of the subscription period. Additional credits that are purchased expire after two years." 

Shane

TaofeekAdebayo1
Esri Contributor

The attached document is the service credit report.

0 Kudos
TaofeekAdebayo1
Esri Contributor

Thank you for your response Shane

0 Kudos
ShaneMiles
Esri Contributor

Hi Taofeek Adebayo‌, 

It looks like you are using quite a bit in storage costs, try using Housekeeping - beta. It should give you a better indication of what is chewing up your credits. I would also ensure your oragnisation has all the credits by getting in contact with support. 

Shane

TaofeekAdebayo1
Esri Contributor

Hi Shane,

I so much appreciate your swift responses to solve this issue.

However, this account i'm using to seek resolution for the case is not from the organization account.

Do I send the details of the account?

What information about the account is required of me to give?

Awaiting your response.

Thanks

0 Kudos
ShaneMiles
Esri Contributor

Hi Taofeek Adebayo‌, 

I would get in contact with Esri Support by phone if you are unable to log a support case outside of an organisation. They should be able to give you the exact information required to resolve your issue. 

Shane

0 Kudos
TaofeekAdebayo1
Esri Contributor

Alright Shane, please do.

I really appreciate.

0 Kudos