ArcGIS Online - Manage Licences

Jump to solution
04-30-2015 12:12 PM
GabrielYarlequé
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I just upgraded from 10.1 to 10.3 and I want to use ArcGIS Pro. I currently have one desktop license at the basic level, which means I will get ArcGIS Pro Basic. I am also currently on maintenance so everything should work fine. However, after installing Pro I wanted to assign a license to my arcgis online user. When I signed in to my ArcGIS Online organizational account, I am not able to see the tab for Manage License. Any thoughts why this is happening?

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Gabo,

It looks like there may be an issue with the licenses assigned to your organization.

Please contact your Customer Service Representative for help resolving this issue.

-Kelly

View solution in original post

3 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Gabo,

It looks like there may be an issue with the licenses assigned to your organization.

Please contact your Customer Service Representative for help resolving this issue.

-Kelly

V_StuartFoote
MVP Frequent Contributor

Gabo Yarleque​,

The ArcGIS Online has role based configurations, if your organizational account is not assigned an Administrator role, you will not be able to see or manipulate the ArcGIS Pro related "Manage Licenses" tab.

Identify whom in your organization *are* assigned "Administrator" roles, or whom is the "Primary" administrator/contact--they will be able to assign you an ArcGIS Pro license, or to assign your ArcGIS Online organizational account an Administrator role--depending on your company/institution policies.

As Kelly notes, contact Esri customer service if you are not able to identify who fills the roles at your comapny/institution.

Stuart

GabrielYarlequé
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your helpful comments. I contacted my local distributor and they forwarded my case to Esri customer service. The problem is solved now!

0 Kudos