ArcGIS Online - Manage Feature Templates - Service Edits could not get saved (unknown resource - could not find token service endpoint)

05-08-2019 04:22 AM
PaulSweeney3
Occasional Contributor III

I am the admin of my organisation and I can create feature templates in a web map however when other users attempt to add a new feature template, via a web map, they are met with the following error. 

The feature template is added for the current session they are in but when they reload the map it disappears and reverts to the original settings. I understand they are not the owners of the layer but should it not work if they create a copy of their  layer and save it to their content?

4 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

How are you creating the template?

Is it hosted in ArcGIS Online or from ArcGIS Enterprise/Server?

-Kelly

0 Kudos
PaulSweeney3
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Kelly

It is hosted on ArcGIS online.

Thanks Paul 

0 Kudos
BenVan_Kesteren
New Contributor II

I am receiving the same error when trying to generate a report on on a Survey123 survey:

BenVan_Kesteren_0-1610493452867.png

0 Kudos
hgdean
by
New Contributor

Has there been anything further on this error? I was receiving it all day last Friday, but I was seeing other errors in ArcGIS Online too. I think it was a result of server errors, but the ArcGIS Online Health dashboard showed NO ISSUES. Around 8:30pm on Friday, I was finally able to work in ArcGIS Online with no issues. Is there a way to troubleshoot an error like this on our end, or is this an ESRI server-specific error?

0 Kudos