ArcGIS Online - How to remove myself from an Org

Jump to solution
01-22-2015 11:51 AM
ArpeetRavalji
New Contributor

Hello,

I recently left my job one month ago and was an admin for an arcgis.com organization account. The account was tied to my personal account and not that I am not with the company I would like to remove myself. Does anyone now how I could remove myself?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Arpeet,

You will need to contact the new administrator of your organization and have them delete you from the organization. It is not possible to delete yourself. Be aware that no content will be moved out of the organization when you are deleted as it now belongs to the organization.

Please let me know if you have more questions,

View solution in original post

4 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Arpeet,

You will need to contact the new administrator of your organization and have them delete you from the organization. It is not possible to delete yourself. Be aware that no content will be moved out of the organization when you are deleted as it now belongs to the organization.

Please let me know if you have more questions,

ArpeetRavalji
New Contributor

Is there anyway ESRI can do it for me, the current admin is not responsive to my inquiries?

0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor

Unfortunately, Esri can't remove your account. There may be data associated with it that now belongs to the organization (you may recall the notice when you signed up saying that the account you are bringing into the organization now belongs to the organization). It's up to the organization to delete you. Once deleted, your username will be freed up to sign again, but you'll effectively be starting over, creating a new account. None of the content you may have had will remain.

Thanks,

Mike

MillerWang
New Contributor II

Hi Mike,

How about the Esri training courses history and the Esri certifications that account earned? Would the certifications remain with the organization, or free up with the individual?

Thanks! -Miller