Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Online Home Page Typography Not Updating

Jump to solution
12-06-2023 02:35 PM
mpboyle
Regular Contributor

I've noticed that the typography on the ArcGIS Online home page is not updating, regardless of whether I chose a preset  or custom font, it always defaults to "default, serif" for the home page font.

What I want:

mpboyle_1-1701901958703.png

What I get:

mpboyle_0-1701901876039.png

If I uncheck "--homepage-title-font" and "--homepage-body-font" in the developer tools, I get the font I want from the first screenshot.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PeterHodkinson
Esri Contributor

@mpboyle I've received an update that this defect has been fixed and is planned for release in the February 2024 update to ArcGIS Online.

Thanks very much for highlighting this issue and helping to improve the product for everyone!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PeterHodkinson
Esri Contributor

Hi @mpboyle I can reproduce the same issue in that the typography doesn't seem to update correctly. However I don't see any change when unchecking "--homepage-title-font" and "--homepage-body-font" in the developer tools.

I tested in Chrome. Which browser are you using?

0 Kudos
mpboyle
Regular Contributor

We work with Edge, however I get the same when using Chrome.

What I see when loading our AGO:

mpboyle_0-1702308772149.png

When I uncheck the styles shown in the first screenshot below from Developer tools, I get the Roboto font, which is what I'm setting in the AGO typography (last screenshot below).

mpboyle_1-1702308871794.png

mpboyle_2-1702308903830.png

mpboyle_3-1702309972824.png

0 Kudos
PeterHodkinson
Esri Contributor

Hi @mpboyle I hope you enjoyed the holidays. I wanted to let you know that I've logged a new defect BUG-000164061 for the issue. This has been sent to the development team for review.

0 Kudos
PeterHodkinson
Esri Contributor

@mpboyle I've received an update that this defect has been fixed and is planned for release in the February 2024 update to ArcGIS Online.

Thanks very much for highlighting this issue and helping to improve the product for everyone!

0 Kudos