Arcgis Online credits (Storage)

Jump to solution
02-08-2022 11:27 PM
ALI_AZZOUHRI
New Contributor III

Can someone please explain to me how I used this Credit even though I do not use it, and how I can renew it file storage.PNG

12 Replies
DerekMStrout
Occasional Contributor

Hi all,

I too have been wondering about this exact scenario. Our largest item is a hosted feature service I created for field workers who are adding photos as attachments. I was interpreting the documentation like @Katie_Clark, in that the storage of the photos should be charged at the reduced rate.

Maybe that is actually happening, and it's just confusing because the hosted feature layer is being listed with it's full size (including attachments) under the Standard Feature Data Store when clicking the pie chart and the View item details button?

One option could be to just notate each item as they are on their Item Details page (Size & Attachments Size). Another could be to have the option to View item details to get the list (and size) of items included in the File Attachments category as well. You'd have overlapping sizes, but at least then, if you're familiar with your feature services, you could rest assured that those attachments are getting charged at the reduced rate.

Derek

ReginaldoPaderon2
New Contributor II

ReginaldoPaderon2_0-1654685354563.png

Sorry, I am confused with Time Period item, 2 hrs in this example.  Is it the time the FS was used ? .. Is the time it was processed/uploaded ? How can u store a 60 MB hosted FS for 2 hours ? It is hosted, means , it will be there until you delete it.

Also, I think there is a typo in the calculations.  Credits should be 0.039 as mentioned at the beginning.

0 Kudos
AnnaritaMacri
New Contributor II

@ReginaldoPaderon2 , where did you find this calculation screenshot? is there a link? 

To anyone: On the backend I have a user that tells me their content storage is 906,048 but I don't know what the unit this number is in.  Does anyone know?

0 Kudos