ArcGIS Online - change Pop Up Window-size

Jump to solution
03-30-2015 08:36 AM
MarkoEinspieler1
Esri Contributor

Hi all,

is there a way to change the size of the ArcGIS Online Pop Up-Window? Because pictures are cut and then it looks not so fine (see attachement). And is it possible to activate a mouse over function for the pop up-window instead clicking the feature?

Thanks and best regards,

Marko

17 Replies
TonyPistilli__GISP
New Contributor II

I will. Thanks

0 Kudos
Da-WeiLiou
New Contributor III

Thanks a lot.

Da-Wei

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would be great to see full html and css supported as well, or at least additional CSS styling capability.   Beyond just the tags listed on Supported HTML—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS   Kelly, is that being considered as well? 

If full html css was combined with programmable logic, popups could configure themselves to look different, depending upon what values were present in attributes. In this thread, the interesting idea is proposed of having the popup look different, and show or hide various fields, as based upon attribute values. Using javascript logic.  Crafting custom attribute displays in pop-ups | ArcGIS Blog  This would tie in nice with additional popup html abilities.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

So we have Arcade in popups now. Sweet. Now once we get popup CSS able to be controlled and be moveable and we're cookin'.  

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kelly Gerrow  I love the new ArcGIS Online update. Now for the next major upgrade, allowing programmers to program the popup html would be good because I would make the < > (back/forward) buttons in the upper right larger. Or more discoverable. Users often do not notice them until I show them. Once they are shown usually they are good but for some reason they are not as discoverable as I would have thought. Also they are physically small, and so easy to miss clicking. So maybe these buttons can get revamped too in the next major update. And of course, this scratches the surface. The interface being driven by Arcade would allow it to look and feel like anything, based on attribute data. Unlimited possibilities!

FrancisHourigan1
Occasional Contributor

Quadrupled? Fourthed? What they said 😉

0 Kudos
BenVan_Kesteren1
Occasional Contributor III

Has this been implemented yet?

I am now looking to configure the pop-up size but I am having a hard time working out how to do it?

I am hoping *fingers crossed* that this is now possible.

Thanks

AnjaliBhimani
New Contributor

Is there any update on this ? were you be able to resize popup ?