Select to view content in your preferred language

AGOL item corrupt & won't allow access to settings

02-23-2024 11:51 AM
ahargreaves_FW
Frequent Contributor

Hello

I have an AGOL item that is created from a 2-way distributed collaboration with my on-prem portal. That collaboration syncs every hour. Recently the item in AGOL became corrupted and will NOT load at all. This means I can't even access the settings page to remove the delete protection to recreate it. It just sits at the page shown and attempt to load without ever doing so. I attempted to alter the delete protection setting via AGOL assistant but it never works. How do I resolve this issue?

ahargreaves_FW_0-1708717847908.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndresCastillo
MVP Regular Contributor

Although not likely to solve the issue above, the below is relevant to fixing corrupt item resources config.json.

Seems to me that editing the item data json is stable in ago assistant, but not the resources>config.json.

I understand the resources config.json to be the json corresponding to the Experience Builder's edit mode.

https://support.esri.com/en-us/knowledge-base/404-resource-does-not-exist-or-is-inaccessible-when-op...

Also, I'd rather script the resource edits using the ArcGIS API for python to export/download the resources as a zip file, unzip, edit strings (such as repointing portal urls), and re-upload the resource to the portal item.

The link above simply suggests getting the app ui's json, and uploading it as the resource config.json. That is good, but I also noted that there may be minor differences between the item's data json, and the resource config.json

0 Kudos