AGOL down?

Jump to solution
02-28-2017 10:29 AM
MichaelMiller2
Occasional Contributor III

Is AGOL down? Can not reach our enterprise AGOL site or our OpenData site.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
18 Replies
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Looks like things are coming back up.  Some of the cdn's are still down, e.g - js.arcgis.com

KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Thanks @David_Coley,

Some recovery can be seen right now, but please check http://status.arcgis.com for updates.

ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

Seems to be related to the blow up of Amazon:

AWS Service Health Dashboard - Feb 28, 2017 PST 

BillFox
MVP Frequent Contributor

It's back

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hello,

As an update, the following message is being sent out to administrators regarding the outage today:

www.arcgis.com is experiencing issues and is currently inaccessible.  This is related to S3 service issues reported broadly by Amazon.  We are working as quickly as possible to restore service. Additionally, the update planned for this evening to ArcGIS Online has been delayed until March 1, 2017.  We postponed the planned update to take great care in insuring all services, maps and apps are working as they should.

Currently we are starting to see some recovery on our sites and services, however, we are still seeing errors for various functionality. We continue to work on getting back to normal operations. Please continue to check http://status.arcgis.com for updates.

-Kelly

MelissaMcGehee1
New Contributor III

Survey123 is still down. Well, I create a survey but get an error message that says "Survey cannot be completed." Is this related?

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Melissa,

Yes, the Survey123 website is part of ArcGIS Online. When you create a new survey, behind the scenes it creates a hosted feature service to store your survey data.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
MelissaMcGehee1
New Contributor III

Thanks, Derek. I know it's part of AGOL, I just meant was it part of the general issues. I wasn't sure since I was able to access the site but not save the survey.

0 Kudos
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

I figured it was my fault.   I was literally in the middle of a chat with tech support regarding an agol issue.  Poof.  Everything went quiet....

That should just about do it....