AGO Point Symbols not matching in export PDF

07-08-2019 05:38 AM
LisaDygert
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I have created a web map with point data from a spatial view.  When I open the web map I can see the point distribution across the state (Michigan).  As I zoom in and pan around, the point distribution remains consistent.  Everything seems to be ok there.  I am using the print widget to allow the users to export to pdf.  For some reason, when I export some maps at the county scale, the number of points that appear in the pdf map is far greater than what I saw in the web map.  I know that sometimes if there are too many points, you will not be able to see them all until you zoom in closely enough.  I have tried to zoom in very closely into the areas where the pdf shows so many points, but there aren't any additional points that are coming through as I zoom in more closely.  

Any ideas of what is going on?  It seems to affect the counties that are a little larger in size than the others and use a larger base map scale setting.

The attached include a screen shot from the web map and the other is the export pdf.

Any ideas of what is going on and how I can fix it?

0 Kudos
0 Replies