Aggregate data from overlapping features into one popup

02-27-2018 10:57 AM
BlakeTerhune
MVP Regular Contributor

I have many overlapping polygons and I want to show one popup with all of the results from a click. This will be used in a Web AppBuilder app that only uses popups so I don't want to use the attribute table. Arcade looks like it might be capable but I don't see how I have access to all of the features returned from a click.

The popup would essentially be a table of results like:

ID1   Some Name

ID2   Another Thing

ID3   More Example

ID99   Yadda Yadda

https://community.esri.com/community/developers/gis-developers?sr=search&searchId=1d6bfc3a-e2ed-4704...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
PrevinWong1
Esri Contributor

There is a template in ArcGIS Online called Information Lookup that will do this for you.  We are currently working on a Web AppBuilder widget with this same functionality.

BlakeTerhune
MVP Regular Contributor

I tried out the Information Lookup in ArcGIS Online and indeed it does what I need. Any idea on the timeframe for Web AppBuilder getting that widget?

0 Kudos
PrevinWong1
Esri Contributor

Blake, no set time right now, loose estimate is probably Q3 or Q4 of 2018.  We have a rough cut of the widget with basic functionality, no where near Information Lookup.  We are still deciding whether we stay 3.x or jump to 4.x javascript with this one, so that's why the timeframe is so wide.

Once we have a shareable version, you will be able to find it here until it is finished and part of the core Web AppBuilder product. You can also add issues or comments once the code is available for issues you find using it.

GitHub - Esri/solutions-webappbuilder-widgets: Web App Builder widgets created and managed by the Es... 

0 Kudos