Accessing activity dashboard data through API?

Jump to solution
07-07-2017 06:09 AM
MikeBijou2
New Contributor II

Is there a way to access the data in the activity dashboard programmatically, like through a REST endpoint? We want to generate custom reports across our three ArcGIS Online organizations on a monthly basis automatically, which I can do if there's a way to access the raw data behind the activity dashboard. Is there a way to achieve this currently?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

The Usage API which contains credit and usage information is not a documented part of the Rest API nor is it included in the Python API. There is some usage information available about items, through the items call in the Rest API.

-Kelly

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SethLewis1
Occasional Contributor III

Mike,

The Python API gives you access to the REST API for your portals. You should be able to script out reports that will provide data similar to what are provided by the status dashboard.

ArcGIS API for Python | ArcGIS for Developers 

0 Kudos
MikeBijou2
New Contributor II

I'll take a look and see what I can pull out of it, thank you!

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

The Usage API which contains credit and usage information is not a documented part of the Rest API nor is it included in the Python API. There is some usage information available about items, through the items call in the Rest API.

-Kelly

0 Kudos
DeepDey
New Contributor II

Hi Mike, 

Following up on your question to extract data from the arcgis reports, were you able to pull the data?

If yes could you please let me know how did you achieve it.

0 Kudos