Access to application templates?

Jump to solution
05-14-2012 01:39 PM
KarenMajewicz
New Contributor II
Hi, I just started using ArcGIS Online today (May 14, 2012).  I signed up for the free personal account and am making maps for a few local nonprofit organizations.
I would like to use one of the configurable template applications.  Do I need to wait until the subscription option becomes available later this year?  I signed up for ArcGIS Beta, but didn't see any way to sign up for an account that way either.

I am hoping to do something fairly simple like this:
http://blogs.esri.com/esri/arcgis/2012/04/30/how-to-the-montgomery-botanical-center-app/?utm_source=...

Sorry if this has been answered already; I've been poking around the forums all day and haven't been able to figure it out.

Thanks!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KarenMajewicz
New Contributor II
Haha, answering my own question.  Turns out that it is not part of the "save as" window as shown in the link I posted.  You have to have the map open and click "share" at the top of the page-  it then brings up a window allowing you to embed a map or make an application.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14331[/ATTACH]

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KarenMajewicz
New Contributor II
Haha, answering my own question.  Turns out that it is not part of the "save as" window as shown in the link I posted.  You have to have the map open and click "share" at the top of the page-  it then brings up a window allowing you to embed a map or make an application.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14331[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos