Enable custom footer on ArcGIS Online for Organizations

03-13-2013 03:03 PM
ErikEndrulat
Occasional Contributor

Our organization has a business need to have a custom footer added to all ArcGIS Online pages within our organization domain (xxx.maps.arcgis.com).

Currently, the footer includes the following :
Esri.com  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy  |  Contact Us  |  Report Abuse

W
e need to include our own Terms of Use statement for the Organization (with specific governance information that  our users are requried to follow. In addition, we would want the 'Contact Us and Report Abuse links to direct to a self-assigned email account for our Administrative Account.

Suggest the final footer to look like this:
State of Oregon Terms of Use |  Esri Terms of Use  |  Privacy  |  Contact Oregon admin  |  Report Abuse

2 Comments
KellyGerrow

Hi Erik,

Thanks for submitting this idea. If you set your Administrative Contacts to a member in your organization, then their contact information will show up in the footer.

ShawnPaulson

Hi Kelly, I took a look and the solution you commented on is still limited. I understand what Erik is asking for and I agree we (ArcGIS Online users) still require this enhancement request of a customizable footer on all (xxx.maps.arcgis.com) ArcGIS Online pages. Please help vote this idea up and comment.