Add Option to Enrich NEW Features

10-24-2017 09:13 AM
KessaTurnbull
New Contributor II

Rather than having to rerun an entire analysis, it would be really useful to only enrich certain features. 

My original dilemma, for which there is no solution:

After enriching my layer, it informed me that five of the polygons weren't enriched due to geometry areas. Since it wasn't too many, I went through and just manually drew them in and added the data from the existing shapefile. However, I now need to enrich those five features, and since it's enrich layer rather than enrich feature, I'm not sure how to manage that. Sure, it's not very hard to just delete the extra columns, but with over 800 polygons it was an expensive analysis the first time around, and I do NOT want to get charged for that again when I only need five more. I tried fiddling around with the current extent, but I either get extra features, or it doesn't pick up the ones I'm zoomed in on.

Since KGerrow-esristaff‌ (unfortunately) confirmed my suspicion that there was no effective way to handle that, I'm taking her advice to post this as an idea.

1 Comment
Keyur_K

Hi Kessa Turnbull‌,

Have you tried to apply a filter to show just the new features and then run Enrich? In this instance, only the new features (filter based) will be Enriched.

Applying a filter : Apply filters—ArcGIS Online Help | Documentation 

The result will be a new feature layer though. You can download this new feature layer as a file geodatabase and then append it to the earlier result.

Append : Manage hosted feature layers—ArcGIS Online Help | Documentation 

-

Keyur