360 Spherical Image Support for Feature Attachments

05-02-2018 07:14 AM
DanAllen
Occasional Contributor III

360 spherical images taken with devices such as the Ricoh Theta are becoming common in many industries supported by GIS professionals.  Please add native support for viewing 360 spherical images when they are added as feature attachments to points in an ArcGIS.com map or Web AppBuilder app.

25 Comments
by Anonymous User

Thanks Derrick - I did the the iframe HTML into the minimal template but couldn't get a very good presentation! Really like what you've done with the dashboard example !

Thanks so much !

RobertWieder

robert.wieder@aurelis-real-estate.de

I also have many Panorama 360 shots and would also add them to ArcGIS Web / Online. Will there be a possibility for Panono 360 degrees?

Best regards from Munich Robert

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

i.A. Robert Wieder

Asset & Property Management

Aurelis Real Estate Service GmbH | Region Süd
Schloßschmidstr. 5  |  80639 München

SebastiánArdila

+1

EkremCanli2

Good day all. We have 2020 by now and still no native 360° panoramic viewer for AGOL or within the Web App Builder. Any updates on this feature request? Thanks!

GrahamWood2

I know it doesn't address the issue but I stumbled across this today:
GitHub - romain974/WebAppbuilder_360Photos: 360 photo viewer widget for ESRI WebAppBuilder 

has anyone tried it?

DavidMartin1

In addition to viewing we would really want to be able to capture 360 images through the Ricoh 360 camera.

by Anonymous User

Also curious to see if anyone has tried this. We are trying to find a reliable way to host and show 360 images/videos(like a virtual tour) for a Web App.

AimeeZarzynski

I would like to build something along the lines of google street view utilizing the 360* photos. We would like to collect the street view imagery for approximately 500 miles of roadway and be able to click through it to verify assets and conduct visual inspections. So, I upvote this and am inquiring if there have been any updates?

I just downloaded the Oriented Imagery Viewer for Arc Pro - seems promising but not quite as intuitive to use as streetview. Has anyone used this before?

https://marketplace.arcgis.com/listing.html?id=19b5028e59c141239d0a262117639f81 

Henry_PeleshBW

Graham,

I have tried implementing this in an ArcGIS Web Appbuilder Developer application and have been getting this error when attempting to configure the widget. After some research I was directed to "Load widget resource error" message when adding widget to app. I tried the listed suggestions but could not resolve the error.

PatriciaCarbajales-Dale

We are well in 2021. Any updates on this?