Vehicle Routing Problem - Invalid input in NA classes

03-24-2011 06:53 AM
RodelVelasco
New Contributor
Hello,

I'm a  beginner and trying to use the VRP solver (Java). It's been a week and still have not able to get things going. I basically loaded up the three NAClasses (Orders, Depots, Routes), by setting data manually within the code. And when I run the solver, I keep getting an error message stating '0x800450d2 - Invalid input in the NA classes. in '"esriNetworkAnalyst.NAVRPSolver"'', now I'm stuck. How will I know which NAClass has the invalid input? Does anybody know where I can get a sample code in Java for the Vehicle Routing Problem Analysis?

Thanks,
Rodel Velasco
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
MichaelRice
New Contributor III
The error you are getting is just a high-level error intended to let you know that something went wrong in the solve. If you want more specific information about what went wrong, then try iterating through the messages populated in the GPMessages object you passed to the solve method. If an error occurs, the solver will typically populate the GPMessages object with more specific details of the problem (since, for example, there may be many invalid field values in your input NAClasses), and then it errors out with the generic error message you referred to.
0 Kudos
RodelVelasco
New Contributor
Thanks. I'll check that.
0 Kudos