Streetmap Premium was supposed to resolve my 030095 error for route analysis, but didn't.

10-25-2020 08:22 AM
AshleyColes
New Contributor II

I have more than 500 barriers (close to 2000!). For this analysis to work, I cannot remove any of them. I was told by multiple people, including ESRI representatives, that a Streetmap Premium license would allow me to exceed the limit, but I am still getting the 030095 error. The license is showing up in ArcGIS Pro as active, but I am still getting the error when I run Network Analyst. I have tried downloading and connecting the network data that comes with the license, but am still running into trouble.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JaySandhu
Esri Regular Contributor

How are you running your service area analysis? Are you using Pro and calling the online service which has the limits? OR are you adding the Streetmap Network dataset to Pro and then creating a service area layer based on that local network dataset and seeing issues?

Jay Sandhu

0 Kudos
AshleyColes
New Contributor II

Thanks for responding, Jay! I was just about to log in to follow up. I figured out the problem. I was trying to run Network Analyst from my original map, but it would not let me change the network source to access the dataset I had just added instead of the online service with limits. I didn't realize that the new map that was created when I connected the network dataset was the only one that could access the network (or so it would seem - I am still figuring this out). I created a new network analyst layer in the new map, which was indeed connected to the right network, then imported the stops and barriers from the previous attempt. It worked, no errors!

JaySandhu
Esri Regular Contributor

Glad to know you figured it worked. Pro can solve network analyst layers either on AGOL or your portal OR use local ND. Existing layers cannot be changed to work on a different source. But new layers can be configured to work on any available source.

Jay Sandhu

AshleyColes
New Contributor II

Oh, that is very helpful to know. Thank you for explaining it!

0 Kudos