Iterate Feature Selection for Location Allocation Add Locations: All Solve output is based on the first selection

04-01-2022 10:31 AM
LJuliusson
New Contributor III

Hi everyone, I have a model that iterates through a feature class of demand points and selects by feature. I use the %Value% of each selection to select from a feature class of facility points. I then use Create Feature to save the subset demand and facility points. I use Add Locations to add both demand and facility subsets to a Make Location-Allocation Layer and then solve for Location Allocation and save the facilities, demands, and lines output. 

When I look at the output subset demand and facility location from the Create Feature functions, I see each set of selected features as expected. However, when I look at the solved LA output of the facilities, demands, and lines only the first selected features from the iterator solved data shows. I've used various Preconditions to make sure the outputs of the subsets are created first before the Add Locations runs, and still I only get the first set of points solved.

Can anyone help? ArcPro 2.6.1

LocationAllocationIterator.png 

0 Kudos
0 Replies