Geoprocessing Service Fails with ERROR 030060 "Could not open network"

10-13-2017 10:44 AM
XuehanJing
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have ArcGIS Server 10.4.1 environment in Linux machine (Red Hat 7.4), ArcMap 10.4.1 in windows 7 machine. 

The data is StreetMap Premium 2016R3

I have confirmed,

1. The SMP license was installed on ArcGIS Server, and I restarted the ArcGIS Server

2. The ArcGIS Server Account is the owner of the data, and has 777 permission to the data.

3. If I publish the Routing_ND as Map Service, the route displays in Javascript Viewer in REST.

I created this model to solve OD Cost Matrix, and published it to ArcGIS Server.

OD Model

The data was registered with ArcGIS Server,

data

Permission in Linux machine

Permission

It failed with this GP job message,

I appreciate any idea.

Thanks,

Jing

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any progress on this?

0 Kudos
MattCrowder
Esri Contributor

I know this doesn't answer your specific question, but rather than creating a model that performs this workflow, have you tried using the GP Tool "Generate Origin Destination Cost Matrix" that does all these operations within a single tool?  This is what we typically recommend using when possible.

If for some reason you need to to use the model as currently defined, can you please share model so we can try to reproduce the problem on our server?

Thanks,

Matt Crowder

0 Kudos
XuehanJing
New Contributor III

Hi Matt,

Thanks for reply.

We tried to use 'Generate Origin Destination Cost Matrix' as GP service, and it took average 12s to solve with user's data, and user thought it was a bit slow. That why I tried to create a this model and see if it takes fewer time. The GP service published from this model took average 6s to solve in a Windows Environment.

I checked my note, and I was able to reproduce the issue with 10.4.1 ArcGIS Server on a Linux environment. But I have not tried in 10.6.1. I will attach the model and data if I still have it.

Thanks,

Jing

0 Kudos