Curb Apporach property in android offline route calculation

Jump to solution
06-26-2014 02:50 AM
Haider_AliFaheem
New Contributor II
Hello everyone,

i am creating an android application for offline route calculation.as i am adding the new stops or calculating the route i want to setup the curb approch property  ,i am creating a Stopgraphics and then add these stopgraphics to the network analyst parameters and solving the network anlayst ,currently route is calculated with default setting of both the setting but i like to change the setting on to the runtime.

Thanks
Haider
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JosephDean
New Contributor
Hello Haider,

The curb approach settings is not an explicit method on the StopGraphic class, but can be added as an attribute on the graphic.  The values supported for offline routing are the same as those supported for Network Analyst services.  Detailed information about each value can be found in the stop attribute section of the service docs http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/arcgis-rest-api/#/Route_service/02r300000036000000/.

A quick reference would look something like this:
0 - either side
1 - right side
2 - left side
3 - no U-turn

And accompanying Android code:

Map<String,Object> attributes = new HashMap<String,Object>();     attributes.put("CurbApproach", 1); // set right side curb approach     StopGraphic stop = new StopGraphic(new Point(-117,34), attributes);

Best,
Joseph

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JosephDean
New Contributor
Hello Haider,

The curb approach settings is not an explicit method on the StopGraphic class, but can be added as an attribute on the graphic.  The values supported for offline routing are the same as those supported for Network Analyst services.  Detailed information about each value can be found in the stop attribute section of the service docs http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/arcgis-rest-api/#/Route_service/02r300000036000000/.

0 - either side
1 - right side
2 - left side
3 - no U-turn

Map<String,Object> attributes = new HashMap<String,Object>();     attributes.put("CurbApproach", 1); // set right side curb approach     StopGraphic stop = new StopGraphic(new Point(-117,34), attributes);

Best,
Joseph
0 Kudos
Haider_AliFaheem
New Contributor II
Hello Haider,

0 - either side
1 - right side
2 - left side
3 - no U-turn

Map<String,Object> attributes = new HashMap<String,Object>();
    attributes.put("CurbApproach", 1); // set right side curb approach
    StopGraphic stop = new StopGraphic(new Point(-117,34), attributes);

Best,
Joseph

Thanks Joseph,that is a great help