Can I use my own streets data when doing a Create Drive Time Area in AGOL

Jump to solution
06-22-2020 06:19 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to do a 5 mile drive distance on a customized streets layer and I do not have network analyst on desktop or pro. Can I use that streets layer do do a Drive Time Analysis in AGOL?

Thanks,

Bill  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MelindaMorang
Esri Regular Contributor

No.  The ArcGIS Online routing services (including Drive Time Analysis) can only use the data included in the service.  You cannot use your own data.  You will need to get the Network Analyst license to use your own data locally in Pro/ArcMap or to publish your own routing service with ArcGIS Enterprise.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MelindaMorang
Esri Regular Contributor

No.  The ArcGIS Online routing services (including Drive Time Analysis) can only use the data included in the service.  You cannot use your own data.  You will need to get the Network Analyst license to use your own data locally in Pro/ArcMap or to publish your own routing service with ArcGIS Enterprise.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I knew you were going to say that lol 

I was able to get a loaner network analyst for Pro and built my net network dataset but when I do a service area using that dataset it comes up blank. First time trying this in Pro so I got some reading to do lol

Thanks for the help! 

0 Kudos
MelindaMorang
Esri Regular Contributor

This tutorial may be helpful to you if you haven't discovered it already: Tutorial: Create service areas—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation 

0 Kudos