10-17-2013 10:35 AM
ThomasMcCracken
New Contributor III
Whenever I build a network dataset or a geometric network I guess this error:

Build Geometric Network failed.
The object has been deleted and is no longer valid.  [Network_Net_BUILDER]
Unexpected operation [N_1_Props]
Unexpected opeartion [N_1_Props]

What is going on?  I can't find anything about this in the forums and I'm unable to get ESRI Technical Support as I have to go through IT and IT will not do it.  That makes me a sad panda...

- T Mac-and-Cheese-Sandwich
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus
Whenever I build a network dataset or a geometric network I guess this error:

Build Geometric Network failed.
The object has been deleted and is no longer valid.  [Network_Net_BUILDER]
Unexpected operation [N_1_Props]
Unexpected opeartion [N_1_Props]

What is going on?  I can't find anything about this in the forums and I'm unable to get ESRI Technical Support as I have to go through IT and IT will not do it.  That makes me a sad panda...

- T Mac-and-Cheese-Sandwich

Don't you love IT guys that aren't GIS guys?

Have to ask; what license level do you you have and what version ArcGIS?  Do you have a network analyst extension license?  Is it turned on?

I googled The object has been deleted and is no longer valid.  [Network_Net_BUILDER] and found your post.  (The ferris wheel effect; round and round and round...)  But I also googled Build Geometric Network failed. and there a number of posts.

Hope this helps-
That should just about do it....
0 Kudos
ThomasMcCracken
New Contributor III
Yes, love IT.  The best part is they call themselves GIS guys but they don't want to help with GIS stuff ever...the best part is their name is the "Center of Excellence."  It's anything but.

I have the ArcInfo Advanced license and a license for the Network Analyst extension which is turned on.

I've looked through other problems with Network Analyst but couldn't find a solution; I usually search first before posting but haven't had any luck so far.
0 Kudos