ArcGIS Pro 2.5: Running “Location-Allocation” model leaves two demands points with no potential facility destinations,

05-02-2020 12:59 PM
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

ArcGIS Pro 2.5: Running “Location-Allocation” model leaves two demands points with no potential facility destinations,

Despite the fact that running “Location-Allocation” model in ArcMap manages to allocate potential destination for each demand point, Pro leaves two of these demands with no such potential destination knowing that all the assumptions are identical in both ArcMap and Pro

What could be the issue here?

----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
13 Replies
JaySandhu
Esri Regular Contributor

And here is the output from ArcMap with the Service Area Index and same trim settings. It matches Pro.

JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

Thank you guys for the prompt help and support.

I’m still getting the same issue for the location-allocation. Same settings in Pro and ArcMap lead to different results. The data is attached (Facilities: Pharmacies, Demand: Zones)

Jamal Numan
JaySandhu
Esri Regular Contributor

Jamal,

I tried your data and I do not see the results you are seeing. In Pro, I get the same results as in ArcMap.

You could try creating a new project, re-add the data and re-create the Location-Allocation layer and solve. If you still see the different results, then click on the Share tab, and choose the left most option "Project" and then follow the instructions to package the whole project and share it back here and I can take a look at it again.

Jay Sandhu

JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

Many thanks Jay for the prompt help and support.

Correct. I tried it from scratch and I got the same result as in ArcMap

Jamal Numan